Serverless grids

Diva Canto
FYI, this is one of the things you can now do with OpenSim: stitch
standalones together (adjacent or not) to form a larger grid.

How-to for the diva distro:
http://www.metaverseink.com/blog/?p=22

How-to for stock OpenSim:
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Serverless_Grids

Re: Serverless grids

Karen_Palen
This is my "theme for the day" it seems.

I have been searching for this information for several weeks, how about at LEAST a link from the Opensim wiki for us dumb noobs?

Karen