Session for this Client on the server has crashed... r8521

Session for this Client on the server has crashed... r8521

Robert Klein
I just installed r8521 on a fresh Ubuntu 8.10 server and keep getting the "session for this client on the server has crashed" error when I try to login with any viewer. Far as I can see everything compiled perfectly and the simulator is running fine with no errors. Anyone have a clue what is causing this?

-Robert

Re: Session for this Client on the server has crashed... r8521

Robert Klein
BTW, the viewer crashes at Connecting to Region.

-Robert

Robert Klein wrote

-Robert

Re: Session for this Client on the server has crashed... r8521

Robert Klein
Okay just for historical purposes I will tell you how I fixed this. I simply commented out Justin's messaging tool from the OpenSim.ini file. I had upgraded and forgot to copy the messaging stuff over! There goes another weekend out of my life that I will never get back!! LOL :)

Peace,

-Robert

Robert Klein wrote