Setting up Grid

Dan Schneppenheim
Does anyone have a clear guide to setting up a new grid?  Any assistance would be great.

Dan

Re: Setting up Grid

John Mieske
Are you using Debian 5 Linux or Windows or some other Operating System ?

John

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Dan Schneppenheim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone have a clear guide to setting up a new grid?  Any assistance would be great.

Dan

John Mieske / Sonya Pencuca
http://johnmieske.org
Space Grid Station
"Religion - The art of killing people to prove who's imaginary friend is better."

Re: Setting up Grid

John Mieske
ok if you have Google Talk I can help you every step of the way..  within a day you "could" ( in theory haha ) have a running Grid.

Google Talk USER Name : johnmieske

I work with one of the API's of the google products so I know its safe. Better then any other IM out there. Its also ADD FREE and no trojans or spyware.

On another note, there are some who have said they have issues with windows 2003 server running OpenSim. This was a problem and should be ok now. However it all depends on what you want installed on your server for a Grid.
John

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Dan Schneppenheim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Windows 2003 Server with MySQL

On Feb 8, 2010, at 11:57 AM, John Mieske wrote:

Are you using Debian 5 Linux or Windows or some other Operating System ?

John

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Dan Schneppenheim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone have a clear guide to setting up a new grid?  Any assistance would be great.

Dan

John Mieske / Sonya Pencuca
http://johnmieske.org
Space Grid Station
"Religion - The art of killing people to prove who's imaginary friend is better."

John Mieske / Sonya Pencuca
http://johnmieske.org
Space Grid Station
"Religion - The art of killing people to prove who's imaginary friend is better."

Re: Setting up Grid

Dan Schneppenheim
John (an only one else)

gtalk name is djschnepp