Simulator versions & Remote admin questions

Simulator versions & Remote admin questions

J Decker
1) is there significant compatibility issues between opensimulator, aurora and/or simian?

2) I was trying to adjust a user password, which I found on the wiki is accessable through remote admin, which I enabled, and got a port opened, even moved the port to make sure it was what I thought it was, but every access to the remote admin port has been met with 404 error.  (0.8.1)

3) how can I migrate my avatar/inventory from the opensim grid to my local node?  I did manage to get hypergrid enabled and was connected to my node from a opensim login....