Sloodle Presenter in OpenSim

Andy Konstandinidis
Hello! I'm having some difficulty with the presenter in OpenSim..any help is very welcome! I have setup the Sloodle set and connected it to my moodle. I have created a presentation in Moodle and connected it to the Sloodle Presenter (there are many tutorials on how to do this). The presenter recognizes the size of my presentation (number of slides), and its contents. Nothing however is shown. I believe all my media settings are correct, with media set to play automatically. Also, I have made sure the Presenter belongs to the same group as the land it is on. Anything I forget? Thanks?

--
Andreas Konstantinidis

Research Assistant, SEERC (South- East European Research Center)
PhD Candidate, Informatics Dept., A.U.TH.

Re: Sloodle Presenter in OpenSim

Robert Klein
Do you have AllowOSFunctions set to true in the OpenSim.ini file?

-Robert

Andreas Konstantinidis wrote
Hello! I'm having some difficulty with the presenter in OpenSim..any help is
very welcome! I have setup the Sloodle set and connected it to my moodle. I
have created a presentation in Moodle and connected it to the Sloodle
Presenter (there are many tutorials on how to do this). The presenter
recognizes the size of my presentation (number of slides), and its contents.
Nothing however is shown. I believe all my media settings are correct, with
media set to play automatically. Also, I have made sure the Presenter
belongs to the same group as the land it is on. Anything I forget? Thanks?

--
Andreas Konstantinidis

Research Assistant, SEERC (South- East European Research Center)
PhD Candidate, Informatics Dept., A.U.TH.

Re: Sloodle Presenter in OpenSim

Andy Konstandinidis
Thanks for the help! I hadn't done that! I did...but still nothing! When I view the texture of the presenter I see the slide I'm supposed to see...but not in the 3D presenter!