Software tip: Torque 3D - open source 3D software

Software tip: Torque 3D - open source 3D software

Opensimfan
Software tip: Torque 3D - open source 3D software

link:
Torque 3D

use for SL/opensim or "CREATE YOUR OWN GAMES..!!"

OpenSimFan

My Opensim/Second Life Blog
http://verwijs.wordpress.com

(Dutch, basic hardware/software help windows, Mac, Linux)
http://verwijs-pc.nl

My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+

Re: Software tip: Torque 3D - open source 3D software

Trinity
poor linux suppot = dead on arival

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 6:18 AM, OpenSimFan <[hidden email]> wrote:
*Software tip: Torque 3D - open source 3D software*

link:
Torque 3D <http://www.garagegames.com/products/torque-3d>

use for SL/opensim or "CREATE YOUR OWN GAMES..!!"

-----
OpenSimFan
My Opensim/Second Life Blog
http://verwijs.wordpress.com
(Dutch, basic hardware/software help  windows, Mac, Linux)
http://verwijs-pc.nl
My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan
My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

Re: Software tip: Torque 3D - open source 3D software

Robert L martin

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Trinity <[hidden email]> wrote:
poor linux suppot = dead on arival
which means of course you just volunteered to lead the Linux Port Project right??

--
Robert L Martin