Specific naming of a hyperlinked region on a local grid tile

Specific naming of a hyperlinked region on a local grid tile

aiaustin
There used to be a way to specify the name to be used on the local
grid after a "link-region" was one. It was an optional parameter on
the end as I recall.

I want to name "Gateway 3000" as "UCI Gateway 3000" on my grid map
for example, to differentiate it from other gateways on other
grids.  But it seems I must take the name it gives me by default,
which is based on the region name of the grid it came from.

This is not very good if people have names like "Welcome Island",
"Entrance" or "HG Gateway", etc

Is there some syntax to make it happen already, or if there is
someone with the knowledge can it be added back in as an optional
parameter after the HG region spec name.