Sstats not tracking clients or session

TwistedStickfigure
Has something happend to the WebStats?

I have it enabled, I am using the latest osgrid region server.
OSgrid OpenSimulator 0.7.5.dev.4e9509d - [zip] [29.0mb] 09-28-2012
on a Debian VPS

I have tried to get it to work again with no luck. Before I moved my hosting around last week it was enabled, but I don't remember seeing any recent activity. Now I don't get any Client or Session stats.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Twisted Stickfigure
Twisted Labs on Osgrid

Re: Sstats not tracking clients or session

drwhiet@spacefriends.de
I have the same osgrid version on my windows 2008 Server 64bit and SSTATS
works just fine ...

Best regards,
Wordfromthe Wise

Re: Sstats not tracking clients or session

TwistedStickfigure
This post was updated on .
Thanks for the response,

I checked http://spacefriends.de/osgrid.htm earlier in the week and today. I only checked simulator 1 but it has not tracked a session since 8/19/2012 according to the sessions page. I know there should be an entry from this week. I saw a agent logged in there both times.

Twisted Stickfigure
Twisted Labs on Osgrid

Re: Sstats not tracking clients or session

drwhiet@spacefriends.de
OMG, you are right ; SSTATS shows active things and avatars in the region(s)
but does not record Statistics anymore.
Just checked the last access dates to the LocalUserStatistics.db and last
access was in Augsust .. TY for opening my eyes..
I immediately have filed a MANTIS on this issue ...

TY very much TwistedStickfigure to pointing this out ..

best regards,
Wordfromthe Wise

only checked simulator 1 but it has not tracked a session since 8/19/2012
according to the sessions page. I know there should be an entry from this
week. I saw a agent logged in there both both times.

-----
Cheers,
Twisted

Re: Sstats not tracking clients or session

justincc
Thanks for the notice.  Fixed in git master 9de9913.

On 04/10/12 18:28, drWhiet wrote:

> OMG, you are right ; SSTATS shows active things and avatars in the region(s)
> but does not record Statistics anymore.
> Just checked the last access dates to the LocalUserStatistics.db and last
> access was in Augsust .. TY for opening my eyes..
> I immediately have filed a MANTIS on this issue ...
> http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=6338
>
> TY very much TwistedStickfigure to pointing this out ..
>
> best regards,
> Wordfromthe Wise

OSVW Consulting