Standalone AVs Ruthed

Frank W Sweet
Subsequent to 8447, my standalone AVs always rez as ruthed upon login
and must be bodied and clothed each time (non-persistent wearing). My
AVs that are on gridded user servers are fine (persistent wearing).

Frank W Sweet

Re: Standalone AVs Ruthed

Diva Canto
Please file a mantis with all the info of your set up.
Specifically, it is a well-known fact that appearance is not being
persisted on local SQLite DBs. Waiting for one of the DB gods to add
that functionality...
But if you're not using SQLite, then this is definitely a bug.

Frank W Sweet wrote:

> Subsequent to 8447, my standalone AVs always rez as ruthed upon login
> and must be bodied and clothed each time (non-persistent wearing). My
> AVs that are on gridded user servers are fine (persistent wearing).
>
> Frank W Sweet

Re: Standalone AVs Ruthed

Frank W Sweet
No need. I just trashed and recompiled all the dll's and everything
works fine again. I guess I should just get into the habit of doing
that whenever there is a major moving around of functions. (I use
MySQL, by the way. SQLite does not handle concurrency well.)

FWS

Frank W Sweet wrote:

> Subsequent to 8447, my standalone AVs always rez as ruthed upon
> login
> and must be bodied and clothed each time (non-persistent wearing).
> My
> AVs that are on gridded user servers are fine (persistent wearing).
>
> Frank W Sweet

Re: Standalone AVs Ruthed

justincc
Frank W Sweet wrote:
> No need. I just trashed and recompiled all the dll's and everything
> works fine again. I guess I should just get into the habit of doing
> that whenever there is a major moving around of functions. (I use
> MySQL, by the way. SQLite does not handle concurrency well.)

Well, it really shouldn't be necessary.  It's just an unfortunate fact of life that our build systems aren't all that
they could be right now.

> FWS

Justin Clark-Casey
http://justincc.wordpress.com

Re: Standalone AVs Ruthed

Diva Canto
In this particular case, there really was a bug :-)
Maybe Frank got the bug-free version already -- r8462+

Justin Clark-Casey wrote:
Frank W Sweet wrote:

No need. I just trashed and recompiled all the dll's and everything
works fine again. I guess I should just get into the habit of doing
that whenever there is a major moving around of functions. (I use
MySQL, by the way. SQLite does not handle concurrency well.)

Well, it really shouldn't be necessary.  It's just an unfortunate fact of life that our build systems aren't all that
they could be right now.

FWS

Re: Standalone AVs Ruthed

Frank W Sweet