Still Nothing

lordofpleasure
In case anyone was wondering why there wasn't a Free-Oar upload the last 2 weeks, it's because no one has left anything there for you! lol

The Virtual World Trade Center sits empty and forlorn out in the grid ocean wasteland.

So if you have anything you want to distribute freely to other grid owners, Start an account at Pleasure Planet here. Click "Verify" start an account here, http://pleasureplanet.net/join.html
Log in at  http://64.150.177.108:8002 or if you need the full string, -loginuri http://64.150.177.108:8002 -loginpage http://64.150.177.108/loginscreen.php -helperuri http://64.150.177.108
You can choose VWTC from the grid list if your using the Hippo viewer or Hyperjump to VWTC @ 64.150.180.188 9031

Leave stuff behind and we'll pass it around!...Wait that didn't sound good.
Phoenix Blaze

Re: Still Nothing

John Sheridan
I just tried hopping over via hypergrid from both Ellis Island (centered
at 9000x9000) and Lost Gateway (centered at 3000x3000) on Pseudospace
but no luck.  From Ellis nothing came up on the map, and from Lost it
threw up "Region too far (0x0)".

[hidden email] wrote:

> In case anyone was wondering why there wasn't a Free-Oar upload the
> last 2 weeks, it's because no one has left anything there for you! lol
>
> The Virtual World Trade Center sits empty and forlorn out in the grid
> ocean wasteland.
>
> So if you have anything you want to distribute freely to other grid
> owners, Start an account at Pleasure Planet here. Click "Verify" start
> an account here, http://pleasureplanet.net/join.html
> Log in at  http://64.150.177.108:8002 <http://64.150.177.108:8002/> or
> if you need the full string, -loginuri http://64.150.177.108:8002
> -loginpage http://64.150.177.108/loginscreen.php -helperuri
> http://64.150.177.108
> You can choose VWTC from the grid list if your using the Hippo viewer
> or Hyperjump to VWTC @ 64.150.180.188 9031
>
> Leave stuff behind and we'll pass it around!...Wait that didn't sound
> good.
> Phoenix Blaze

Re: Still Nothing

lordofpleasure
OK I just updated to v0.6.3.8742
I was a couple behind on updates but it (VWTC) was and is up and running.
Everything shows as enabled. I'll try hopping in and see what happens.
Phoenix