Still trying to set up groups - progress and problems Part II

Still trying to set up groups - progress and problems Part II

lppallew
(I'm getting a message that this thread is too long so I created a Part II)

Hi Gary,

I am still using Zend and groups are still working fine so I assume XmlRpc extension is turned on. Where do I check that?

I'm wondering now if Zend is competing with the php modules from the Core stuff.  Can they run together?  Should the Core modules be IN the Zend server?

Thanks.