Stuck parts of a HID in central position and mispalced objects at 0, 0, 0 again - help?

Stuck parts of a HID in central position and mispalced objects at 0, 0, 0 again - help?

aiaustin
I have noticed that the problem with part of a HUD object appearing
in the centre of the viewer has appeared again... with 0.7.6 r/23557
(27-Aug-2013) last time I traced this down to some (unrelated)
attachment objects that had been lost and were at the 0,0,0 point of
the relevant sim.

http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/EXPORT/TEMP/HUD-Issue.jpg

And indeed I have found a hair and a shoe attachment there... but I
cannot find a way to delete them.  Delete does not show on the right
click menu, and when I select edit to try to move them away from the
0,0,0 point the viewer crashed (Firestorm 4.2.2 and Kirstens S19,
Singularity 1.8.1 does not show the items) crashed.

http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/EXPORT/TEMP/Objects-at-0-0-0-a.jpg
http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/EXPORT/TEMP/Objects-at-0-0-0-b.jpg with
bounding boxes

I have tried to find the objects with a SELLECT in the MySQL data
base assuming they might be in the prims" table.

Any suggestions of how to find and get rid of these items anyone?

Re: Stuck parts of a HID in central position and mispalced objects at 0, 0, 0 again - help?

aiaustin
At 16:16 28/08/2013, Ai Austin wrote:

>I have noticed that the problem with part of a HUD object appearing
>in the centre of the viewer has appeared again... with 0.7.6 r/23557
>(27-Aug-2013) last time I traced this down to some (unrelated)
>attachment objects that had been lost and were at the 0,0,0 point of
>the relevant sim.
>
>http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/EXPORT/TEMP/HUD-Issue.jpg
>
>And indeed I have found a hair and a shoe attachment there... but I
>cannot find a way to delete them.  Delete does not show on the right
>click menu, and when I select edit to try to move them away from the
>0,0,0 point the viewer crashed (Firestorm 4.2.2 and Kirstens S19,
>Singularity 1.8.1 does not show the items) crashed.
>
>http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/EXPORT/TEMP/Objects-at-0-0-0-a.jpg
>http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/EXPORT/TEMP/Objects-at-0-0-0-b.jpg
>with bounding boxes
>
>I have tried to find the objects with a SELLECT in the MySQL data
>base assuming they might be in the prims" table.
>
>Any suggestions of how to find and get rid of these items anyone?

Interesting... using Kirsten's S19 I eventually managed not to move
the two 0,0,0 hair and shoe attachment objects which were owned by
the avatar that was seeing the part of a HUD in their central HUD
attachment position. I was not able to move the items at 0,0,0  but
turn it from being of type attachment (though it showed in world) to
local, and I was able to set it to temporary - it then disappeared
soon afterwards.  On next login the problematic and non-removable HUD
element 9whci was an unrelated prim of an AO HID) was not there.

I could not reopen
<http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=5122>http<http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=5122>://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=5122
so I have put these notes and links at

Re: Stuck parts of a HID in central position and mispalced objects at 0, 0, 0 again - help?

R.Gunther
Did a region restart not flushed the objects at 0.0.0 ? spfar i know
thats what happens now.
otherwise maby try to return from console objects outside sim  ?