System.ArgumentException

David P. Giffen-2

I am trying to migrate from OpenSim 0.8.1.0 Post Fixes to 0.8.1.2. I have copied the following files from the old to new folder.

\config-include\StandaloneCommon.ini

\Regions\Regions.ini

\bin\OpenSim.ini

\bin\Asset.db

\bin\auth.db

\bin\avatars.db

\bin\friends.db

\bin\griduser.db

\bin\inventory.db

\bin\OpenSim.db

\bin\userprofiles.db

However, I get the following error when I start the OpenSim.exe:

Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'OpenSim.Framework.Console.LocalConsole' threw an exception. ---> System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.

   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.InitializeArray(Array array, RuntimeFieldHandle fldHandle)

   at OpenSim.Framework.Console.LocalConsole..cctor()

   at OpenSim.Framework.Console.LocalConsole..ctor(String defaultPrompt, IConfig startupConfig)

   at OpenSim.OpenSim.StartupSpecific()

   at OpenSim.Framework.Servers.BaseOpenSimServer.Startup()

   at OpenSim.Application.Main(String[] args)

InnerException: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.

   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.InitializeArray(Array array, RuntimeFieldHandle fldHandle)

   at OpenSim.Framework.Console.LocalConsole..cctor()

I then tried it with a new without moving files over just making sure I had the [Architecture] set in the OpenSim.ini and that I had a \config-include\StandaloneCommon.ini file. Still the same answer as a above.