TODAY NOON PST! Last Load Test for OpenSimulator Community Conference 2014!

TODAY NOON PST! Last Load Test for OpenSimulator Community Conference 2014!

Fleep Tuque

Today is the last load test for the OpenSimulator Community Conference 2014!

You are invited to a Special Load Test at 12:00 PM PST today to help test capacity for the conference grid. The load tests help developers view simulator performance in real time to resolve issues and bugs prior to the conference.

For conference attendees, this is also a good time to check your account to make sure you can log in, explore the grid to get your bearings, and think about which terrific sessions you want to attend at the conference.

We will have staff available at the load test to answer questions or provide support if needed. Please see the Grid Info page for more information about how to log in and participate in the Special Load Test, and we hope to see you this afternoon!

Sincerely,

The OpenSimulator Community Conference 2014 Organizing Committee