Teleport Funky

Jawa Lunk
I've got my sim running on an Ubuntu server, and 2 regions defined.

I can start up in either region and everything is good, but if I teleport from one to the other (doesn't matter which way), I teleport, but the land is gray and my avatar is gone?

You can still walk around, and the mini map still works and shows your moving and stuff...

Any clues?

Re: Teleport Funky

Teravus Ovares
Sounds like your sims are too far apart.

Regards

Teravus