Teleport or Hypergate

oztrout63
Hi ... is there away to change the look when we TelePort or HyperGate , in stead of just seeing that line going across the screen ...
Example: The StarGate SG1 when they go into the HyperGate or the Dr who theme ... ?

--
Steve ...

Most computer problems are located between keyboard and chair ....

Re: Teleport or Hypergate

justincc
This isn't possible as the all-black appearance of this 'loading' screen is currently hardcoded in the viewer.

On 06/01/15 09:07, oztrout63 wrote:

> Hi ... is there away to change the look when we TelePort or HyperGate , in stead of just seeing that line going across
> the screen ...
> Example: The StarGate SG1 when they go into the HyperGate or the Dr who theme ... ?
>
> --
> Steve ...
>
> Most computer problems are located between keyboard and chair ....

OSVW Consulting