Terrain Building

Sachin Jain

Hi,

I would like to know is there any good tutorial on how to build terrain from Bryce.

Sachin

Re: Terrain Building

matt raffel
I'm not sure what's mean by from Bryce :)

This worked for me once I got over some initial confusion:
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Using_L3DT
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Detailed_cross-region_terrain_making

Sachin Jain wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I would like to know is there any good tutorial on how to build
> terrain from Bryce.
>

> Sachin

Re: Terrain Building

John Hopkin
Sachin Jain wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would like to know is there any good tutorial on how to build terrain from
>Bryce.

I looked into this a while ago, and came to the conclusion that it was
better to use L3DT or Terragen or something.  I'd have preferred to
use Bryce in some ways, if only because it was already familiar to me.

In fact, I ended up doing it all in-world, but that was for reasons of
expedience, and I'm not suggesting that's a better solution for
everyone.

Unfortunately, I didn't keep any bookmarks on using Bryce for OS, so I
can't be any more help than that.
--
John Hopkin

Re: Terrain Building