Texture Download of Attachments

Volker Gaessler

Hi all

I am running OpenSim 0.6.2 on Windows XP in Standalone Mode with MySQL and ODE physics engine. I have the problem that the textures of avatar attachments are apparently not downloaded. The attachments are correctly placed but without texture.  In the texture tab it says "Loading...".  The rest of the avatar clothes are rendered correctly.

Does anyone have an idea if that is a configuration problem?

Thanks

Volker

Re: Texture Download of Attachments

Jürgen Hamel
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:17:41 +0100
Volker Gässler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>

> I am running OpenSim 0.6.2 on Windows XP in Standalone Mode with MySQL and
> ODE physics engine. I have the problem that the textures of avatar
> attachments are apparently not downloaded. The attachments are correctly
> placed but without texture.  In the texture tab it says "Loading...".  The
> rest of the avatar clothes are rendered correctly.
>

> Does anyone have an idea if that is a configuration problem?

That happens often, sometimes help this:
in your SL or Hippo Viewer enable the advanced Menu, then click on
"Character" --> "Rebake Textures"

bye
Jürgen

--
Cyrus-Computer GmbH Linux Server Support Jürgen Hamel
Cuon - Warenwirtschaft mit Linux  http://www.cuon.org