Thank you for reading CTN

JaniP
Dear all,

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback, comments, and articles you have contributed to CyberTech News so far.
Now the time has come to move on, and we have created the Max Ping Magazine together with Ralf and Simon. We have strong focus on open source virtual worlds - Opensim and realXtend in particular.

I welcome you to join us in writing and developing the magazine. In doing that, we are promoting open source virtual world platforms, and activities around them. If you have a product, or you are developing one, this is a good opportunity to get global visibility for it.

I have a dream, I want to see the 3D web (or Immersive Internet, or Hypergrid or whateveryouwanttocallit ;) to become mainstream. I don't want to spend another ten years waiting, I have already done that since 1996 when I started to experiment with Virtual Worlds. I know many of you share the dream.
CyberTech News, and now Max Ping, is our way to speed up the adoption.

Best regards,
Jani Pirkola
founder and editor, Max Ping

Re: Thank you for reading CTN

Jeroen van Veen
Hey Jani,

awesome news. I think this is a great opportunity to keep informed on the
latest developments on this topic. Is it possible to submit whole stories as
well? I want to write an article about wiXTD, realXtend and OpenStreetmaps,
concerning crossworld/crossmedium applications, utilized on a project to
virtualize the city of Groningen, the Netherlands.

cheers,

Jeroen/Phrearch

On Wednesday 15 April 2009 18:33:14 Jani Pirkola wrote:

> Dear all,
> I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback, comments, and
> articles you have contributed to CyberTech News so far.
> Now the time has come to move on, and we have created the Max Ping Magazine
> together with Ralf and Simon. We have strong focus on open source virtual
> worlds - Opensim and realXtend in particular.
>
> I welcome you to join us in writing and developing the magazine. In doing
> that, we are promoting open source virtual world platforms, and activities
> around them. If you have a product, or you are developing one, this is a
> good opportunity to get global visibility for it.
>
> I have a dream, I want to see the 3D web (or Immersive Internet, or
> Hypergrid or whateveryouwanttocallit ;) to become mainstream. I don't want
> to spend another ten years waiting, I have already done that since 1996
> when I started to experiment with Virtual Worlds. I know many of you share
> the dream.
> CyberTech News, and now Max Ping, is our way to speed up the adoption.
>
> Best regards,
> Jani Pirkola
> founder and editor, Max Ping
> http://www.maxping.org

Re: Thank you for reading CTN

JaniP
Hi Jeroen,

You are welcome to submit whole articles too, actually more than welcome! your article subject sounds like it will be interesting to many, it may actually be many articles/stories. For example an introduction to wiXTD could be one to start with - but I will leave these considerations for you if you are writing. We can discuss this more in detail off-list

Jani