The Future School Program uses realXtend/Opensim at Oulu, Finland

The Future School Program uses realXtend/Opensim at Oulu, Finland

JaniP
Hi,

Would like to share the good news with you all!

Best regards,
Jani/Maxping

Re: The Future School Program uses realXtend/Opensim at Oulu, Finland

John Mieske
This is awesome news my friend.. :-)

John

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 7:21 AM, Jani Pirkola <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Would like to share the good news with you all!

Best regards,
Jani/Maxping

John Mieske / Winword Exonar
http://johnmieske.org
Space Grid Station

Re: The Future School Program uses realXtend/Opensim at Oulu, Finland

Karen_Palen
Thank you for sharing this, I have forwarded your email to severla friends who are interested in education!

Karen