The Parallel Selves Message Bridge

Massimo-3
hi,
anyone run on his os Parallel Selves Message Bridge?
I try to install and set .ini, don't receive any error msg but when i try with a client not work

Thanks
Massimo

Re: The Parallel Selves Message Bridge

Robert Klein
Hey Massimo, I have it running and it works great! Are you typing "/co bridge password" in the viewer chat? Does your avatar have the same name on both SL and your OpenSim? Maybe if you outlined the steps you did it would be easier to see what may have went wrong?

-Robert

Massimo-3 wrote

Massimo wrote:
> hi,
> anyone run on his os Parallel Selves Message Bridge?
> I try to install and set .ini, don't receive any error msg but when i
> try with a client not work

Hi Massimo.  A good place to raise this question would be as a forum post to

http://forge.opensimulator.org/gf/project/psimb/forum/?action=ForumBrowse&forum_id=381

(you'll need to be logged in to the OpenSim forge to do that).  If you make that post, please include the part of the
log from when OpenSim is starting up, and the settings that you put in your OpenSim.ini file.

Justin Clark-Casey
http://justincc.wordpress.com

Re: The Parallel Selves Message Bridge

Ardigraf Massimo Biasini
I type /bridge co password  with same name and psw of SL
I try as you wrote /co bridge password but appear on the local chat

as Justin suggest i post same question with a part of my .ini and a log stat .exe on
http://forge.opensimulator.org/gf/project/psimb/forum/?action=ForumBrowse&forum_id=381

thank for help
Massimo

Re: The Parallel Selves Message Bridge

Robert Klein
Oops! Sorry yes it is /bridge co SLPASSWORD.

-Robert

Ardigraf Massimo Biasini wrote
Hi,