The mystery of missing objects

Asaff Belfer
Hello,

Users in my grid started complaining about a problem where they
suddenly cannot see any information about an object including the name of
the owner and they cannot do anything with it. Even admins in the grid when
they take ownership of the object suffer from the same problem.

I bit of inspection on my side revealed that it happens with a linkset
where one of the linked objects is faulty.

Did you ever encounter such a problem and can advise me on ways to fix it?

Thanks,
Asaff