Tip: Solve slow-down's with assets on osgrid..

Tip: Solve slow-down's with assets on osgrid..

Opensimfan
Tip: Solve slow-down's with assets on osgrid..
   16:04:59 - [SynchronousRestObjectRequester]: Slow request 263 GET http://assets.osgrid.org/assets/260e5ece-76b1-481d-8a78-fe02b0641ea0 took 3475ms, 0ms writing,

 Change/add this:
[ClientStack.LindenCaps] - opensim.ini
 Cap_UploadObjectAsset = "localhost"  to  Cap_UploadObjectAsset = ""

 also cange within OpenSimDefaults.ini

André
OpenSimFan

My Opensim/Second Life Blog
http://verwijs.wordpress.com

(Dutch, basic hardware/software help windows, Mac, Linux)
http://verwijs-pc.nl

My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+

Re: Tip: Solve slow-down's with assets on osgrid..

justincc
I'm not sure why that would help with anything.  AFAIK, the UploadObjectAsset is just used for uploading mesh.

On 23/12/12 15:17, OpenSimFan wrote:

> Tip: Solve slow-down's with assets on osgrid..
>

>   Change/add this:
> [ClientStack.LindenCaps] - opensim.ini
>   Cap_UploadObjectAsset = "localhost"  to  Cap_UploadObjectAsset = ""
>
>   also cange within OpenSimDefaults.ini
>

> André
>

> -----
> OpenSimFan
> My Opensim/Second Life Blog
> http://verwijs.wordpress.com
> (Dutch, basic hardware/software help  windows, Mac, Linux)
> http://verwijs-pc.nl
> My Twitter Page:
> http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan
> My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
> http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

OSVW Consulting