Trojan.MSIL.Cryptos.acc in bin\Mono.Addins.CecilReflector.dll ?

Trojan.MSIL.Cryptos.acc in bin\Mono.Addins.CecilReflector.dll ?

aiaustin
This may be a false alarm from my Kaspersky virus checker... but
anyone else spotted this problem?  I weas copying a Diva distribution
setup in the Sim on Stick distribution based on Diva's latest 0.7.5
version when this showed up...

diva-r22043\bin\Mono.Addins.CecilReflector.dll

file contains Trojan program and cannot be disinfected

Trojan.MSIL.Cryptos.acc

Re: Trojan.MSIL.Cryptos.acc in bin\Mono.Addins.CecilReflector.dll ?

Diva Canto
Here is some information about this:
http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=96803