Trouble Playing Sounds

Robert Klein
I have uploaded several sounds and they play fine in the Hippo viewer but not the SL, Meerkat, and a couple of others I have tried. If I try playing the file Locally instead of In World it plays fine. Anyone else have this kind of problem and if so what can I do about it other than just use the Hippo Viewer all the time?

-Robert

Re: Trouble Playing Sounds

jeff1564
Hi Robert,

With me, Meerkat just take longer (need to play about 20 times same sound)  after that play normal.