Tuesday Developer Office Hours Meeting & Load Test (2pm EST)

Tuesday Developer Office Hours Meeting & Load Test (2pm EST)

Michael Emory Cerquoni
The meeting has been moved to the OSCC grid while Wright Plaza is unavailable, if you wish to attend the Developer meeting you can hypergrid to the following address

http://cc.opensimulator.org:8002 Staff Zone 1

immediately following this meeting at 3pm EST we will also be doing an impromptu load test to try to trigger the Adaptive Throttle issue we experienced during the OSCC load testing, if you have some time and some alts it would be greatly appreciated if you could attend!

http://cc.opensimulator.org:8002 Keynote 1
http://cc.opensimulator.org:8002 Keynote 2
http://cc.opensimulator.org:8002 Keynote 3
http://cc.opensimulator.org:8002 Keynote 4

feel free to bring as many Alts in as you can handle the load test will last approximately 1 hour

--
Michael Emory Cerquoni