Unofficial Hypernauta's Basic Manual

Americo Damasceno-2
The "basic" of the "basic" for the use of OpenSim in a very "personal" and independent  way.

Take a look at:

http://www.dmu.com/opensime

Re: Unofficial Hypernauta's Basic Manual

Impalah Shenzhou
Good job, Americo.

I haven't used hypergrid yet (I'm more "grid oriented") but with this
guide... mmmm, maybe this weekend I'll try to put hyper-online some
regions on my pc.

Greetings