Upgrading from 0.6.9 to 0.7.x advice

Robert Klein
I am going to upgrade my 0.6.9 MySQL standalone to the latest stable 0.7 release and was wondering if anyone has a migration document and/or advice?

Regards,

-Robert

Re: Upgrading from 0.6.9 to 0.7.x advice

justincc
On 07/03/11 19:25, Robert Klein wrote:
> I am going to upgrade my 0.6.9 MySQL standalone to the latest stable 0.7
> release and was wondering if anyone has a migration document and/or advice?

Data migration to 0.7.0.2 should be fine.  I wouldn't advise data migration to git master atm because it's known to
occasional fail.  This will be addressed in 0.7.1.

The biggest issue is probably configuration changes.  I would advise you to start from a completely fresh configuration
and make any necessary changes manually (which will be necessary if you're running anything other than a vanilla
standalone with an SQLite data backend).

http://justincc.org/blog