Upload OAR file in VPS

Timeka Cobb
Hey all!

Now that the biggest hurdle is over my next issue to tackle will be to
change my default world to what I want it to be. I tried to upload to my
ftp and install via console but it doesnt work. I want to install the
Conference Center OAR file (tgz) from either Outworldz or Zadaroo (both the
same). How do I go about installing this with in my vps? Appreciate the
help folks!!

πŸ’—,
Timeka

Re: Upload OAR file in VPS

Han Held
Unless I'm mistaken, you can load the oar from the console by typing in
the web address.

For example, to load the "Conference City Oar" from Zadaroo, you'd type
this on your opensimulator console;

load oar http://files.zadaroo.com/oars/ConferenceCenter.tgz

Unless you've specifically enabled ftp, it'll never work. And you
shouldn't enable it to begin with -you should use sftp instead. It's
based on SSH and a lot more secure.

If you don't have ssh set up, I've no idea what to tell you.

-Han

On 1/4/2019 1:02 PM, Timeka Cobb wrote:

> Hey all!
>
> Now that the biggest hurdle is over my next issue to tackle will be to
> change my default world to what I want it to be. I tried to upload to my
> ftp and install via console but it doesnt work. I want to install the
> Conference Center OAR file (tgz) from either Outworldz or Zadaroo (both the
> same). How do I go about installing this with in my vps? Appreciate the
> help folks!!
>
> πŸ’—,
> Timeka

Re: Upload OAR file in VPS

Timeka Cobb
Update..Figured it out..Thank you😊

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 5:02 PM Timeka Cobb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey all!
>
> Now that the biggest hurdle is over my next issue to tackle will be to
> change my default world to what I want it to be. I tried to upload to my
> ftp and install via console but it doesnt work. I want to install the
> Conference Center OAR file (tgz) from either Outworldz or Zadaroo (both the
> same). How do I go about installing this with in my vps? Appreciate the
> help folks!!
>
> πŸ’—,
> Timeka

Re: Upload OAR file in VPS

Timeka Cobb
Sir @Han Held you know what after I sent out this question I figured it
out🀣. Saw that on Zadaroo's site..got my center up and running! Thank you
so very much for the helpπŸ’—