User Server - Renamed OpenSim.ini support

User Server - Renamed OpenSim.ini support

nichodemos.vesperia
Hello, I use a renamed Opensim.ini file on a grid that I am trying to configure and would like to be able to access the grid info from that ini file instead of the default Opensim.ini from the User Service. I have tried a command line as follows: OpenSim.Grid.UserServer.exe -inimaster C:\Grid\config\grid_master.ini But when the user service is started, it does not recognize that file, but instead uses the default. I have confirmed this by renaming the default OpenSim.ini file to a separate name, which gives the following error: [GRID INFO SERVICE] No OpenSim.ini file found --- GridInfoServices WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE to your users I am wondering if my command line is wrong, or if the above feature is not available currently. Thank you for your assistance. Nicho V.