Using Nabble to Forumize this List

Robert Klein
I believe Charles told us about using Nabble a while back and thought I might mention it again in the hope newer folks to this list might find it handy. Nabble converts the OpenSim-Users list into a "forumized" way to view the information. Here is the URL to the OpenSim-Users page, http://n2.nabble.com/opensim-users-f2152040.html

-Robert

Re: Using Nabble to Forumize this List

andrew johnson-3

wondeful - easier for me to see

> Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 08:47:15 -0800
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Opensim-users] Using Nabble to Forumize this List
>

> I believe Charles told us about using Nabble a while back and thought I might
> mention it again in the hope newer folks to this list might find it handy.
> Nabble converts the OpenSim-Users list into a "forumized" way to view the
> information. Here is the URL to the OpenSim-Users page,
> http://n2.nabble.com/opensim-users-f2152040.html
>
> -Robert

Re: Using Nabble to Forumize this List

Olli Aro
Administrator
Back in the day when I started the Nabble for opensim-users I also started
one for opensim-dev at:

http://n2.nabble.com/opensim-dev-f2196679.html

in case anyone is interested.

Regards,