Using Profiles with OpenSimProfile.Modules.dll in OpenSim

Using Profiles with OpenSimProfile.Modules.dll in OpenSim

aiaustin
I want to get profiles working on the Openvue grid (on 0.7.1.1 and
0.7.2 dev for testing) and am checking I have everything in place...
My database tables are I think set accruing to the latest advised
SQL, my profile.php is in place configured for the MySQL DB and being
served, and I have checked the Source Forge SVN area at and have the
zip copy from http://downloads.osgrid.org/. I have the precompiled
module OpenSimProfile.Modules.dll in place in my /bin directory. My
SL 1.23.5 viewer also works fine with OSGrid and lets me change and
store changes to my profile on that Grid.

But its not yet working, and in fact the OK button is greyed out when
editing the profile indicating it cannot be saved.

My GridCommon.ini now includes...

[Profile]
     ; Change it to your own HTTP server to have the Profile server work
     Module = "OpenProfileModule"
     ProfileServerURI =
"http://virtual2.aiai.ed.ac.uk/services/profiles/profile.php"

But I see another entry in GridCommon.ini and various entries in
Robust.HG.ini for

     ProfileServerURI = "http://virtual.aiai.ed.ac.uk:8002/user"

Is that meant to also be pointed at the custom profile.php URL?  I
have tried it both ways in fact and each time the profile does not
seem to be editable.

Any advice from someone who has profiles going would be appreciated.