Very Unofficial OpenSim London Meetup - Meetups in General

Very Unofficial OpenSim London Meetup - Meetups in General

Robert Klein
I have two questions for Justin and the UK gang. Is there some possibility you can bring a webcam with ya and stream the festivities into one of the OSGrid plazas? Would be freakin awesome!

Also, what about a section on the website for having/announcing/organizing meetups in RL locations? We do so much virtually (which is great) but having some meetups in RL would be fun. RL generally does not crash as often (no promises). IMHO having a place to post the results or notes from these meetups would be an incredible resource for our community at large.

-Robert

Re: [Opensim-users] Very Unofficial OpenSim London Meetup - Meetups in General

justincc
Robert Klein wrote:
> I have two questions for Justin and the UK gang. Is there some possibility
> you can bring a webcam with ya and stream the festivities into one of the
> OSGrid plazas? Would be freakin awesome!

That would be cool - though I don't think we'll have wifi where we are.  I'll take along my webcam
just in case.

> Also, what about a section on the website for having/announcing/organizing
> meetups in RL locations? We do so much virtually (which is great) but having
> some meetups in RL would be fun. RL generally does not crash as often (no
> promises). IMHO having a place to post the results or notes from these
> meetups would be an incredible resource for our community at large.

If anybody wants to create such a page on the wiki please go ahead!