Vivox Voice 'Ghosting'

steeno
I've duplicated a grid and changed its name on the duplicate, however both grids have a few regions that are identical in name, UUID, location, etc.

In these regions, you're able to use the Vivox spatially-aware voice service as if everyone was in the same region on the same grid. So one avatar on the original grid can stand 'in the same place' on the other grid and an avatar on the other grid can hear them talk and vice versa.

How do I indicate to Vivox that these are separate grids and not to communicate voice as if they are the same location? Is there an additional setting I need to change on the new grid to identify it as a different location?

Re: Vivox Voice 'Ghosting'

dsoap
We have contacted Vivox and received a new account and added it to the .ini file but when restarting the sim we get this voice error-

[VivoxVoice]: Channel delete failed 0:3287914:3292484

Does anyone know how to fix this and allow for the new account to take over?
Also is the bleed-over between grids account based or UUID based?