WG: Getting the trees to work...

drwhiet@spacefriends.de
could not see the  whole  Woowith all those trees (german proverb) ..
so i must change the text:

Hello,

my Trees are happily growing (ok i must admit currently just only one)
Version: OpenSimulator Server  0.6.2.8300  (interface version 2)

it seems that the Cyprus Tree(s) get rezzed at the same place /on both islands) and only
after issued the tree command on the command line ... and

Any moar info on that tree thing .. i googled but did not find ny further information on that ..
(found a python script in japanese : http://ja.pastebin.ca/691134?srch=opensim )
Wordfromthe Wise