Welcoming orenh and kcozens to the core OpenSimulator development team

Welcoming orenh and kcozens to the core OpenSimulator development team

justincc
Hi folks,

I'm very pleased to announce that as of today, orenh and kcozens have joined the OpenSimulator core development team.

You may know Oren Hurvitz (orenh) as the co-founder and VP of R&D at Kitely.  He has contributed many great patches to
OpenSimulator over the years and various new functionality (e.g. multi-region OARs).

kcozens (Plugh in IRC) has helped out with the project for many, many years, both with patches and helping other people
in OpenSimulator's IRC channels and elsewhere.

Please join me in welcoming them to the team!

OSVW Consulting

Re: Welcoming orenh and kcozens to the core OpenSimulator development team

Dr Ramesh Ramloll
Congratulations Oren and Kcozens!
Ramesh

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Justin Clark-Casey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm very pleased to announce that as of today, orenh and kcozens have joined the OpenSimulator core development team.

You may know Oren Hurvitz (orenh) as the co-founder and VP of R&D at Kitely.  He has contributed many great patches to OpenSimulator over the years and various new functionality (e.g. multi-region OARs).

kcozens (Plugh in IRC) has helped out with the project for many, many years, both with patches and helping other people in OpenSimulator's IRC channels and elsewhere.

Please join me in welcoming them to the team!

OSVW Consulting

Rameshsharma Ramloll PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate Research Associate Professor, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-240-0040

Re: Welcoming orenh and kcozens to the core OpenSimulator development team

Luisillo Contepomi
Hello orenh and kcozens.
Congratulations to you Justin now you have a good team for hunt bugs.... the next stop is.... the beta!
:-)

Congratulations Oren and Kcozens!
Ramesh

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Justin Clark-Casey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm very pleased to announce that as of today, orenh and kcozens have joined the OpenSimulator core development team.

You may know Oren Hurvitz (orenh) as the co-founder and VP of R&D at Kitely.  He has contributed many great patches to OpenSimulator over the years and various new functionality (e.g. multi-region OARs).

kcozens (Plugh in IRC) has helped out with the project for many, many years, both with patches and helping other people in OpenSimulator's IRC channels and elsewhere.

Please join me in welcoming them to the team!

OSVW Consulting

Rameshsharma Ramloll PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate Research Associate Professor, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: <a href="tel:208-240-0040" value="+12082400040" target="_blank">208-240-0040

Re: Welcoming orenh and kcozens to the core OpenSimulator development team

M.E. Verhagen
Congratz orenh and kcozens :)

Re: Welcoming orenh and kcozens to the core OpenSimulator development team

Gwyneth Llewelyn
Welcome, orenh and kcozens, and thank you for your time and availability to turn OpenSimulator into what it is today!

Cheers,

        - Gwyn
"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
  -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08