What about voice?

Robert Klein
Has anyone been able to get voice working in OpenSim? I can't seem to find any real definite information on how to get it working.

-Robert

Re: What about voice?

Chris Hart
Freeswitch is a free voice server and can plug straight in to OpenSim -
here's the instructions:

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Freeswitch_Module

Hope that helps.

Chris

Re: What about voice?

Ideia Boa
You can see it working in WorlSimTerra Grid

Robert Klein wrote:
> Has anyone been able to get voice working in OpenSim? I can't seem to find
> any real definite information on how to get it working.
>
> -Robert

ideiaboa.vcf (390 bytes) Download Attachment
Best regards
Ideia Boa
www.WorldSimTerra.com