What's the plan for the forthcoming user/messaging service migration?

What's the plan for the forthcoming user/messaging service migration?

justincc
I'm primarily addressing this to Diva and Melanie but anybody in the know please chip in.

What's the plan for migration when the git presence-refactor branch is merged to put all services under the ROBUST infrastructure?  Is this going to be automatic as with past changes or will there be some manual component?  I'm asking because I'm hearing some different stories at the moment and I'd like to be clear upfront about what is going to happen.

Thanks!