Whats the right string for

Master_Mirage
Datasnapshot line. It says that there can be a semicolen seper. string but its not quite clear to me what way the string should look when im calling more than one. In this case i would like it to use both the default as well as register.php calls. I have tryed it a few ways but i dont think its quite right as it seems to just call the 1st one and ignore the other. The ini hints that its possable todo this.

tnx
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: Whats the right string for

Master_Mirage
the string in question is

; This semicolon-separated string serves to notify specific data services about the existence
    ; of this sim. Uncomment if you want to index your data with this and/or other search providers.
    ; data_services="http://metaverseink.com/cgi-bin/register.py"
    data_services="http://tritongrid.com/ossearch/register.php"

and i would like to know how to make both calls to the .py and the .php into the proper string as it suggests.

tnx
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com