Whisper Client 0.2.8 for Viewer 2/3

Volker Gaessler

A new whisper client is available that works also with SL viewers 2/3. Please check out the forum:
http://whisper.vcomm.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1853

Cheers

Volker

Re: Whisper Client 0.2.8 for Viewer 2/3

InuYasha Meiji
I used this one...  http://whisper.vcomm.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4&sid=83bc9a6e35df74cc0aac8a1abf56a34b&start=10
Someone here posted it before.  I would look up the past message and say who it was, but I am in a hurry and wanted to get help to you before I have to get working on many other projects.  Hope this helps.

InuYasha..

On 10/12/2011 9:49 AM, Klaus-E. Klingner wrote:

Is there any description how to include the whisper-client into Opensim? So far I have not been able to find one.

Thanks,

Klaus

On 11.10.2011 20:51, Volker Gaessler wrote:

A new whisper client is available that works also with SL viewers 2/3. Please check out the forum:
http://whisper.vcomm.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1853

Cheers

Volker

Re: Whisper Client 0.2.8 for Viewer 2/3

Volker Gaessler

Hello Klaus. What is it exactly you want to do?

Re: Whisper Client 0.2.8 for Viewer 2/3

Klaus-E. Klingner

I would like to enable Whisper on our OpenSim-world.

Regards,

Klaus

On 12.10.2011 21:39, Volker Gaessler wrote:

Hello Klaus. What is it exactly you want to do?

Re: Whisper Client 0.2.8 for Viewer 2/3

Volker Gaessler

You need to install a server module. You find instructions here:

http://whisper.vcomm.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1851

The client description is here:

http://whisper.vcomm.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1853

You need to install the whisper client in the same directory as the viewer. Currently only Windows clients are supported.

Cheers

Volker

Re: Whisper Client 0.2.8 for Viewer 2/3

Toni Alatalo-2
Shaun Erickson <[hidden email]> kirjoitti Oct 13, 2011 kello 18:11:

Yeah, it's not like any Mac users actually want to use voice ... sigh. There are times I wish I was a programmer rather than a SysAdmin. Not every runs Windows ...

Mumble does work on all platforms - the guys here have ran it on Linux in the Naali plugin, and I suppose the normal mumble clients work on Mac too. So something works, and can be done.

-ste

-Toni

On Oct 13, 2011, at 10:54 AM, "Volker Gaessler" <[hidden email]> wrote:

You need to install a server module. You find instructions here:

http://whisper.vcomm.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1851

The client description is here:

http://whisper.vcomm.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1853

You need to install the whisper client in the same directory as the viewer. Currently only Windows clients are supported.

Cheers

Volker

Re: Whisper Client 0.2.8 for Viewer 2/3

paul emery