Why is my OSSEARCH Parser not longer running after the installation of 0.6.6

Why is my OSSEARCH Parser not longer running after the installation of 0.6.6

Thomas Seuring
Why is my OSSEARCH Parser not longer running after the installation of 0.6.6 Hello

I’ve implemented the Datasnapshot and OSSEARCH functionality and it worked very well, ‘til I’ve updated to 0.6.6.

On the console I receive:

00:15:58 - [DATASNAPSHOT]: Caught unknown exception while trying to load snapshot:   at OpenSim.Region.DataSnapshot.Providers.ObjectSnapshot.RequestSnapshotData (System.Xml.XmlDocument nodeFactory) [0x00000]
  at OpenSim.Region.DataSnapshot.SnapshotStore.GetFragment (IDataSnapshotProvider provider, System.Xml.XmlDocument factory) [0x00000]
  at OpenSim.Region.DataSnapshot.SnapshotStore.GetScene (OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.Scene scene, System.Xml.XmlDocument factory) [0x00000]
  at OpenSim.Region.DataSnapshot.DataSnapshotManager.GetSnapshot (System.String regionName) [0x00000]

And the parser.php brings up:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in /Library/WebServer/Documents/search/parser.php on line 98

Has anyone an idea??

Thanks

Tom

Re: Why is my OSSEARCH Parser not longer running after the installation of 0.6.6

Diva Canto
Try removing all files under bin/DataSnapshot.

Thomas Seuring wrote:

> Hello
>
> I’ve implemented the Datasnapshot and OSSEARCH functionality and it
> worked very well, ‘til I’ve updated to 0.6.6.
>
> On the console I receive:
>
> 00:15:58 - [DATASNAPSHOT]: Caught unknown exception while trying to load
> snapshot:   at
> OpenSim.Region.DataSnapshot.Providers.ObjectSnapshot.RequestSnapshotData
> (System.Xml.XmlDocument nodeFactory) [0x00000]
>   at OpenSim.Region.DataSnapshot.SnapshotStore.GetFragment
> (IDataSnapshotProvider provider, System.Xml.XmlDocument factory) [0x00000]
>   at OpenSim.Region.DataSnapshot.SnapshotStore.GetScene
> (OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.Scene scene, System.Xml.XmlDocument
> factory) [0x00000]
>   at OpenSim.Region.DataSnapshot.DataSnapshotManager.GetSnapshot
> (System.String regionName) [0x00000]
>
> And the parser.php brings up:
>

> *Fatal error*: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a
> non-object in */Library/WebServer/Documents/search/parser.php* on line *98
>
> Has anyone an idea??
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom*

Re: Why is my OSSEARCH Parser not longer running after the installation of 0.6.6

Thomas Seuring
Thanks for the answer. I've deleted the files in datasnapshot and started
OpenSim. But immediately I received error on the console

13:57:10 - [DATASNAPSHOT]: Generating object data for scene Motorworld
13:57:10 - [DATASNAPSHOT]: Caught unknown exception while trying to load
snapshot:   at
OpenSim.Region.DataSnapshot.Providers.ObjectSnapshot.RequestSnapshotData
(System.Xml.XmlDocument nodeFactory) [0x00000]
  at OpenSim.Region.DataSnapshot.SnapshotStore.GetFragment
(IDataSnapshotProvider provider, System.Xml.XmlDocument factory) [0x00000]
  at OpenSim.Region.DataSnapshot.SnapshotStore.GetScene
(OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.Scene scene, System.Xml.XmlDocument
factory) [0x00000]
  at OpenSim.Region.DataSnapshot.DataSnapshotManager.GetSnapshot
(System.String regionName) [0x00000]

The parser.php worked in my crontab 4 times and then I received the same
error

Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a
non-object in /Library/WebServer/Documents/search/parser.php on line 98

Do I have to delete something in MySQL?

It worked well before 0.6.6

Thanks

Thomas