Windows Server batch script to notify users before shutdown?

Windows Server batch script to notify users before shutdown?

EGBainbridge/Apollo Manga
I need to write a script under Windows Server 2008 to notify users in all simulator instances that the grid is shutting down.    I know how to do it in Linux, but I'm drawing a blank about how to do it with Windows.

I'm running 32 simulator instances, with more planned, so manually notifying each instance individually isn't practical. There must be a way under Windows to automate notifying users before a shutdown. I'll appreciate any suggestions.

Apollo Manga (Erik Gordon Bainbridge)
Writer, instructor, former software engineer
Northern California
ErikBainbridge.com
VirtualMarin.com
hypergrid: marin.us.com:8002