XMPP/Jabber IM Module?

Ai Austin
I now this has been raised before on a number of blogs and maybe
within the mailing list.. so forgive me for asking again....

Does anyone have an implementation that links IM in SL to Jabber/XMPP IM?

Re: XMPP/Jabber IM Module?

Ralf Haifisch
Hi there,

the realxtend chaps are working on a XMPP based communication platform.

Cheers,
Ralf

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 10:53:44 +0000