Zonja contributed her Condensation Land Club oar ...

Zonja contributed her Condensation Land Club oar ...

JaniP
... to the community. Big thanks to her!

Please contribute your builds for others to enjoy, just email me for more info.
You can pick any CC license, I can help with that if you are not familiar with those.

Best regards,
Jani

Re: Zonja contributed her Condensation Land Club oar ...

Robert Klein
Hey Jani,

Is this a Rexx only oar? I tried it on my OpenSim and all I got was the land but no objects.

-Robert

JaniP wrote
... to the community. Big thanks to her!
You can find it from http://www.rexxed.com/2009/06/condensation-land-club/

Please contribute your builds for others to enjoy, just email me for more
info.
You can pick any CC license, I can help with that if you are not familiar
with those.

Best regards,
Jani

Re: Zonja contributed her Condensation Land Club oar ...

Zonja Capalini
No, no! It's an Opensim oar. Tested and working in Opensim 0.6.4.9561, which is the base for 0.6.5 IIRC.
The terrain is only a sample. You should get the full building after some seconds, the number of prims
is quite low (I'm using megaprims extensively).

/Zonja

JaniP wrote:

> ... to the community. Big thanks to her!
> You can find it from http://www.rexxed.com/2009/06/condensation-land-club/
>
> Please contribute your builds for others to enjoy, just email me for more
> info.
> You can pick any CC license, I can help with that if you are not familiar
> with those.
>
> Best regards,
> Jani

Re: Zonja contributed her Condensation Land Club oar ...

Robert Klein
Hmm, I did not get any objects but was using the SL viewer. Do I ned to use the Hippo Viewer to see the mega prims?

-Robert

Zonja Capalini wrote

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 2:06 AM, Robert Klein <rtkwebman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Jani,
>
> Is this a Rexx only oar? I tried it on my OpenSim and all I got was the
> land
> but no objects.
>
> -Robert
>

> JaniP wrote:
> >
> > ... to the community. Big thanks to her!
> > You can find it from
> http://www.rexxed.com/2009/06/condensation-land-club/
> >
> > Please contribute your builds for others to enjoy, just email me for more
> > info.
> > You can pick any CC license, I can help with that if you are not familiar
> > with those.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Jani

Re: Zonja contributed her Condensation Land Club oar ...

Dirk Krause

These .OARs do not work with the pre-compiled versions (at least not with the windows one) that are on the OpenSimulator site.

But it works ok with the current post-patched stable version.

Other than that - thanks a bunch for contributing this, Zonja!

Zonja Capalini wrote:

> No, no! It's an Opensim oar. Tested and working in Opensim 0.6.4.9561,
> which
> is the base for 0.6.5 IIRC.The terrain is only a sample. You should get
> the
> full building after some seconds, the number of prims
> is quite low (I'm using megaprims extensively).
>
> /Zonja
>
> On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 2:06 AM, Robert Klein <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Hey Jani,
>>
>> Is this a Rexx only oar? I tried it on my OpenSim and all I got was the
>> land
>> but no objects.
>>
>> -Robert
>>

>> JaniP wrote:
>> >
>> > ... to the community. Big thanks to her!
>> > You can find it from
>> http://www.rexxed.com/2009/06/condensation-land-club/
>> >
>> > Please contribute your builds for others to enjoy, just email me for
>> more
>> > info.
>> > You can pick any CC license, I can help with that if you are not
>> familiar
>> > with those.
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Jani

winmail.dat (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Zonja contributed her Condensation Land Club oar ...

justincc
Dirk Krause wrote:
> These .OARs do not work with the pre-compiled versions (at least not with the windows one) that are on the OpenSimulator site.
>
> But it works ok with the current post-patched stable version.

That's rather surprising - even current OARs should be backward compatible to 0.6.3 (which I believe is the latest
pre-compiled Windows).  Where possible I want to preserve backward compatibility, though this cannot be guaranteed.

If someone wants to pin down the exact OpenSim versions involved and put that into a Mantis I may be able to take a look
sometime.

Justin Clark-Casey
http://justincc.wordpress.com