attach newly created Prim -> fails to appear in inventory

attach newly created Prim -> fails to appear in inventory

riebling
Although since taking the initiative to write this, I can now no longer
reproduce this behavior.  BUT I want to report it anyways.  Here's what
happens:

1.  Create a new object in the sim
2.  Attach the object to your hand (the default attach point, I think)

  * notice it does not appear in your inventory

3.  Detach the object

  * now it's gone!

I've been able to create things and have them disappear like this more
than once, so I'm not crazy.  Trying to reproduce the behavior?  Well
ok that might be making me a little crazy. :)

I'll report back if I learn more.
--
Eric Riebling  GHC 6713,  LTI,   SCS,  CMU
412.268.9872   http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~er1k