avatar unables to reach the region newly created

avatar unables to reach the region newly created

seattle
Hello everyboy,

I wanna ask you a question.

I have just created a new region on my opensim diva. I see the new region on the map. But when I want to teleport new region, it teleports the edge of region and avatar cannot move to region..It walks but does not move to the region.

I think there must be some new settings to use that region.

Could you please help me

thanks in advance

Re: avatar unables to reach the region newly created

seattle

What steps should I follow to create new regions?
Please help me

thanks

Re: avatar unables to reach the region newly created

paul emery
Is that the only region in the sim? Can you post the information from your regions.ini file

Re: avatar unables to reach the region newly created

seattle
Thanks for your interest

; * Regions configuration file
; * This is Your World

[Turkey 1]
RegionUUID = "c3e23ffa-5ad6-4d14-b6c6-3d2f7fcb5190"
Location = "2346,1806"
InternalAddress = "0.0.0.0"
InternalPort = 9000
AllowAlternatePorts = False
ExternalHostName = "127.0.0.1"

[Turkey 2]
RegionUUID = "672f48af-1bcf-42a2-81dd-f2c65166b9ae"
Location = "2346,1807"
InternalAddress = "0.0.0.0"
InternalPort = 9001
AllowAlternatePorts = False
ExternalHostName = "127.0.0.1"

[Turkey 3]
RegionUUID = "f0928367-dd92-4ac4-894d-aafeca44e12e"
Location = "2347,1806"
InternalAddress = "0.0.0.0"
InternalPort = 9002
AllowAlternatePorts = False
ExternalHostName = "127.0.0.1"

[Turkey 4]
RegionUUID = "a51e457e-aa2c-41c7-ad8f-7748054e0fec"
Location = "2347,1807"
InternalAddress = "0.0.0.0"
InternalPort = 9003
AllowAlternatePorts = False
ExternalHostName = "127.0.0.1"

[Turkey 5]
RegionUUID = "67ef48af-1bcf-42a2-81dd-f2c65166b9ae"
Location = "2340,1807"
InternalAddress = "0.0.0.0"
InternalPort = 9005
AllowAlternatePorts = False
ExternalHostName = "127.0.0.1"

Re: avatar unables to reach the region newly created

Hannah
I have the same problem after loading the universal campus.
Did you find a solution?