can't compile add-on modules (source)

Opensimfan
This post was updated on .
i''m using the OMCurrency source,

https://github.com/PixelTomsen/opensim-dev-external

but i can't compile it.  when i run i get this:

APPLICATION EXCEPTION DETECTED: System.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs

Exception: System.TypeLoadException: The upload method covered in the assembly of the type OMEconomy.OMCurrency.OMCurrencyModule OMEconomy.OMCurrency,
            Version = 0.0.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = null has no implementation.

    at System.Reflection.Assembly._GetType (String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType (String name, Boolean throwOnError)
    at Mono.Addins.RuntimeAddin.GetType (String type name, Boolean throwIfNotFound)
    Mono.Addins.TypeExtensionNode.get_Type at ()
    at OpenSim) in
        c: \ OSGRID2 \ OpenSim \ Application Plugins \ region controller module \ RegionModulesControllerPlugin.cs: line 92

    at OpenSim.ApplicationPluginInitialiser.Initialise (IPlugin plugin) in C: \ OSGRID2 \ OpenSim \ Region \ Application \ IApplicationPlugin.cs: line 62
    at OpenSim.Framework.PluginLoader `1.Load () in C: \ OSGRID2 \ OpenSim \ Framework \ PluginLoader.cs: line 191
    at OpenSim.Framework.PluginLoader `1.Load (extpoint String) in c: \ OSGRID2 \ OpenSim \ Framework \ PluginLoader.cs: line 153
    at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.LoadPlugins () in C: \ OSGRID2 \ OpenSim \ Region \ Application \ OpenSimBase.cs: line 171
    at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.StartupSpecific () in C: \ OSGRID2 \ OpenSim \ Region \ Application \ OpenSimBase.cs: line 227
    at OpenSim.OpenSim.StartupSpecific () in C: \ OSGRID2 \ OpenSim \ Region \ Application \ OpenSim.cs: line 172
    at OpenSim.Framework.Servers.BaseOpenSimServer.Startup () in C: \ OSGRID2 \ OpenSim \ Framework \ Servers \ BaseOpenSimServer.cs: line 313
    at OpenSim.Application.Main (String [] args) in c: \ OSGRID2 \ OpenSim \ Region \ Application \ Application.cs: line 272

Application is terminating: True

OpenSimFan

My Opensim/Second Life Blog
http://verwijs.wordpress.com

(Dutch, basic hardware/software help windows, Mac, Linux)
http://verwijs-pc.nl

My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+

Re: can't compile add-on modules (source)

James Hughes
On 01/28/2012 01:02 PM, OpenSimFan wrote:

> i''m using the OMCurrency source, bu i can't compile it.  when i run i get
> this:
>

> -----
> OpenSimFan
> My Opensim/Second Life Blog
> http://verwijs.wordpress.com
> (Dutch, basic hardware/software help  windows, Mac, Linux)
> http://verwijs-pc.nl
> My Twitter Page:
> http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan
> My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
> http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs
> .

Some changes in the money module interface. The maintainers of that
module will pick it up soon (if they track development), then you'll be
back in business.

-BlueWall

Re: can't compile add-on modules (source)

Opensimfan
ok, i hope so

 thanks for reply...
OpenSimFan

OpenSimFan

My Opensim/Second Life Blog
http://verwijs.wordpress.com

(Dutch, basic hardware/software help windows, Mac, Linux)
http://verwijs-pc.nl

My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+

Re: can't compile add-on modules (source)

Pixel Tomsen
should work (MSVC, MONO).
I have now also moved into its own git-project (from /PixelTomsen/opensim-dev-external/addon-modules)
to: https://github.com/PixelTomsen/omeconomy-module
report OMEconomy bugs there in 'Issues'

regards