can't tp home after hypergrid jump

paul emery
Using hippo I log on to my home on a 1 region stand alone sim. I put fleepgrid.com:8002 in world map search and am able to hypergrid tp to the region (tk fleep). I go to menu and and try to teleport home I get the error message Could not Teleport. Destination refused:Unagle to verif identity. The consol log shows this
http://pastebin.com/Yd9ta6QZ

any ideas

Re: can't tp home after hypergrid jump

Diva Canto
Notice this:
Verifying http://www.lansing.com:9000 against http://67.227.131.5:9000

If you want to hypergrid around, you cannot mix IPs and domain names in
your configurations; you need to be consistent. Use domain names all around.

On 3/31/2011 9:58 AM, paul emery wrote:

> Using hippo I log on to my home on a 1 region stand alone sim. I put
> fleepgrid.com:8002 in world map search and am able to hypergrid tp to the
> region (tk fleep). I go to menu and and try to teleport home I get the error
> message Could not Teleport. Destination refused:Unagle to verif identity.
> The consol log shows this
> http://pastebin.com/Yd9ta6QZ
>
> any ideas

Re: can't tp home after hypergrid jump

paul emery
I thought i had all referenced sync'd in the standalonecommon.ini then realized was also in the regions.ini so i made all to be the domain lansing.com rather then the ip address. But lo siento. now i cant log into the sim at all. the Imprudence stops when trying to handshake region and says "We are having trouble..." the end of the console log is http://pastebin.com/x6vsZmU3

Indeed is frustrating.