executing startup-command

Ralf Haifisch

Hi all,

Since some time (unless it was fixed in a recent SVN ??) the startup-commands are loaded, but not executed any more.

At least several german user did use it to load a central adminstred hypergrid config (linking regions from xml, wich was a hughe step towards less work in administration).

There is a bug in mantis, but it is still untouched and not many people did add info on it.  (http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=3219 )

Does it mean, no one realy uses the startup commands and we are some lonely wolfs in the prairie ?

Or is there a workaround ??

Cheers,

Ralf

Re: executing startup-command

Sacha Magne
i just test it and it works fine for me with 8730

is there anything in the logs ?

Sacha

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Ralf Haifisch <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Since some time (unless it was fixed in a recent SVN ??) the startup-commands are loaded, but not executed any more.

At least several german user did use it to load a central adminstred hypergrid config (linking regions from xml, wich was a hughe step towards less work in administration).

There is a bug in mantis, but it is still untouched and not many people did add info on it.  (http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=3219 )

Does it mean, no one realy uses the startup commands and we are some lonely wolfs in the prairie ?

Or is there a workaround ??

Cheers,

Ralf

http://K-grid.com