failure

andrew johnson-3

we tried tried but the loading bar gets to region shakinghands then times out and kicks logged in person off

we use hamachi to connect it but - i don't know why its keeps failing to complete

so if you want know what the problem is

i asked other OS user and he said its looks fine

[test island A]
RegionUUID = b6b2aef6-d1b1-4b0a-acbb-d77f074c6817
Location = 92768, 32268
InternalAddress = "5.149.91.156"
InternalPort = 9000
AllowAlternatePorts = False
ExternalHostName = SYSTEMIP

what you can see the problem?

About Installing OpenSim on Windows 64bit.

Arturo Nakasone
Hello everybody,

Would anyone happen to know where I could find a very straightforward manual
to install OpenSim on Windows 64bit? I am using Visual Studio 2008 to
compile the source code, so I would also appreciate any hint on which
settings have to be modified there in order to obtain workable 64bit DLLs in
OpenSim.
Thank you very much

Best regards
Arturo

Re: About Installing OpenSim on Windows 64bit.

Mikko Pallari
Hi,

This a bit old post, but I think that it still applies: http://teddmaa.blogspot.com/2008/12/opensim-in-visual-studio-on-win64.html

Cheers,
Mikko

Re: failure

Robert Klein
I believe the ExternalHostName should be an actual IP address to your server from the internet. At least that is what works for me.

-Robert

andrew johnson-3 wrote
we tried tried but the loading bar gets to region shakinghands then times out and kicks logged in person off

we use hamachi to connect it but - i don't know why its keeps failing to complete

so if you want know what the problem is

i asked other OS user and he said its looks fine

[test island A]
RegionUUID = b6b2aef6-d1b1-4b0a-acbb-d77f074c6817
Location = 92768, 32268
InternalAddress = "5.149.91.156"
InternalPort = 9000
AllowAlternatePorts = False
ExternalHostName = SYSTEMIP

what you can see the problem?

Re: failure

andrew johnson-3

yep - i figured out that - now its working now